big tree contest
- Must be Red Cedar.
- Measure circumference of tree at 4 ½ feet from the ground on the high side.
- Tree must be 75% live and be located in Franklin County.
- Tree measurement and date must be verified by landowner.
- Same tree eligible for only one category.
- All entries must be submitted to the Franklin County Conservation District located at 103 Lakeview Court or fax to 502/699-2161 no later than March 16, 2020.
The Winner in each Category will be presented a $50 cash award
6-8 grade Senior Citizen (56 & Over)
9-12 grade FFA Chapter
Organizations Over All Winner
Prizes will be awarded on Saturday, April 4, 2020, in conjunction with Reforest Frankfort/Arbor Day activities held at Lakeview Park.
For any questions, contact Eric Phillips 502/352-2701.
Participant Name: ______________________________ Age: ______________________________
Address: _____________________________________ Grade: ____________________________
Phone: ______________________________________ Date: _____________________________
Measurement at 4 ½ feet from ground:___________________________________________________
Address of Property (tree location): _____________________________________________________
Directions/Map to Tree: _____________________________________________________________
Landowner Verification: On the back, draw a map showing location of tree from nearest designated state highway in Franklin County (Give point to point distance).